It’s no doubt how surprised we all were earlier this morning when the MAVIN recording artiste shared that she had put to be a bouncing baby boy.
In a quite lovely animated video she shared earlier in the day, the singer revealed some things about her new status which YBL is about to break down to you now.
“So Thankful to the Almighty for an amazing journey. Thank you to my family and amazing friends for your ongoing support. Thank you to my Mavin family who are forever providing me with guidance and last but not least my amazing fans for their undying love, well wishes and badASS encouragement”
1. The singer first met her husband back in 2014 during a summer holiday.
2. They got engaged in Summer 2015.
3. She and her husband had their wedding Fathia in summer 2015.
4. She had her Yoruba wedding in December 2015
5. She welcomed her baby boy in spring 2016
It’s speculated that the singer had her child in the early days of June as Spring 2016 started from March 20 – June 19.
Every thing about her since she got married has been on a low low – most especially keeping the pregnancy private, how she was able to do that, no one knows!
Congratulations once again to her though!