Monday, February 13, 2017, was day 22 of the Big Brother Naija reality show.
In case you missed the events of the day, Pulse Movies has put together six things that happened yesterday on the reality show.
Check them out below;
1. New fake housemate Ese emerged the winner of the Head of House task, and is to rule the house for a week.
2. Biggie invited Falz The Bahd Guy as a special guest. During his visit, he forced the Housemates to confess their crushes.
New fake Housemate Jon confessed that he had feelings for TBoss.
A smitten Gifty told Falz that she thought he was “cute” and that she’d been “watching his lips” since he walked into the House.
TBoss also begged Falz to allow her sniff him.
3. The housemates were tasked by Biggie to Biggie to band into three groups and then create musical instruments out of homemade, make-shift instruments.
4. The Housemates decided to dress up as each other, resulting to hilarious results.
The men used fake lashes and dressed in gowns, while the female dressed up in bowties and waistcoats and used tonnes of polish to mimic a full beard.
5. After the nominations on Monday, February 13, 2017, Biggie announced that Gifty, TTT and Tboss are up for possible Eviction at the next Live Eviction Show happening on Sunday.
But in a surprising turn of events, new Housemate and HoH Ese decided to use her power and saved TBoss and replaced her with with Marvis.
6. During TBoss’ session, she described the new fake housemate as Biggie’s best Present so far.
She also dismissed any similarities between Miyonse and Jon beyond haircuts and complexion. However, she admitted to preferring Miyonse.